Villa Las Piedras, El Sargento, B.C.S.
Featuring a spectacular view of La Ventana Bay and Cerralvo Island, our beachside villa was designed for rest and relaxation, as well as the satisfaction of the most demanding traveler. A short walk will take you to the long white sand beaches of the Bay.
Our attention to detail, knowledge and experience create an environment that is not only comfortable and enjoyable, but unforgettable. Our intention is that you leave feeling as though you have made new friends.
Guests have access to a fully equipped communal kitchen as well as a large common patio area.
Each of our rooms includes ceiling fans, air conditioning, high quality beds and bedding as well as purified drinking water.
Nightly Rates per Person:
|Room w/ access
*Second story suite includes private balcony with stunning view of the entire bay and large private bath. Wake each morning to a picturesque sunrise.
All rates are in US Dollars. A 30% Deposit is due at time of booking. There is an additional 19% Tax required by Mexican Law (16% Sales Tax & 3% Hotel Tax)
- Rod and Reel Fishing
- Equipment sales and rentals
- Gear rigging and repair
- Boat Excursions*
- Massage by Appointment
- Kayaking/Stand Up Paddle-boarding
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Day trips to:
- La Paz
- El Triunfo
- Todos Santos
- Los Barriles
*(additional fees for boat rental will apply)
Why choose Sea Sniper Baja for your next Baja adventure?
- One of the things that sets us apart is that your host, Chay Ochoa, has been swimming/diving these waters since he was a child. Read more about Chay here.
- Prepare your day’s catch in our fully equipped communal kitchen or BBQ area (or eat dinner out at one of the local taquerias or restaurants).
- Professional fish cleaning station where you can choose to clean your own fish, or have us do it for you.
- A workshop on site for rigging and repairing gear (additional fees may apply)
- No extra charge for fish packing and freezer storage when you bring your own bags. We also offer vacuum sealing at a minimal per-bag charge.
- Smokers can be available at minimal additional fee.
We are located about an hour’s drive southeast of the La Paz Airport and a two hour drive from the airport in San Jose del Cabo.
Most car rental companies are represented at both airports.
There are taxi vans providing service from La Paz and Los Cabos Airports to our area. Cost varies depending on the provider and the number of passengers.
Please let us know if you would like us to arrange pick-up and drop-off at the airport for you.
*Note: As of April 2013 there are no direct flights from the U.S. into La Paz.